We have a range of options for the service your car wants:
To suit your car and budget, we have a few different options. Please read more below to see what each includes:
- Air conditioning
- Auto electrical
- All mechanical repairs
- Warrant of Fitness $45 +gst
- Transmission servicing
- Engine tuning
- Power steering
- Wheel alignment
- Car batteries
- Insurance repairs – Lumley and Autosure approved
Bronze service $159*
Silver Service $249*
Gold Service $349*
Transmission Service from $349
Transmission flushing from $299
Front/Rear brake pads $159
Rear brake shoes $299
Coolant flush from $210
Engine flushing $99
Brake fluid flush from $130
Air condition servicing from $149
Full pre-purchase inspection $112+GST
Cam belts from $250 to $450
Diagnostics with scan tool from $155
Just diagnostics scan from $75
New Tyres from $99 each
Tyre balancing $25 per wheel
Warrant of Fitness $50
Clutches, Auto electrical, Towing, Suspension, Brake repairs, Transmission repairs, Wheel alignments, Free drop off and pick up locally, Courtesy cars.
Prices may differ on euro vehicles.
* For full details see further information in the sections to the right.
- We offer professional Warrant of Fitness (WoF). A Warrant of Fitness (WOF) is a regular check to ensure your car is safe to drive on the road. It’s compulsory for light vehicles (cars, station wagons, vans, 4WDs, SUVs, light trucks) and trailers. Price:...read more
- Regular oil service is important. If your oil is low, thin or old, your engine will run less efficiently and cause engine parts to wear much faster....read more
- From $349...read more
- All makes and models....read more
- From $159...read more
- From $249...read more
- Established for over 30 years.
- Diagnostics experts
- The best car servicing in Auckland.
- Close to you, can pick up cars in local area.
- Free courtesy cars available.
When should I service?
General servicing is normally due every 10,000 km or six monthly.
This will prevent excessive potential costs if you leave it longer.
Cambelts – replace at approximately 100,000 kms or every 5 years.
What is the difference Between Maintenance and Repair?
Maintenance is taking care of your car before it has problems. Prevention. It also helps save fuel by increasing efficiency of your engine.
Repair is fixing your car in the event of a malfunction or wear.